Refreshing My Closet For Spring

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm really excited to share a story I collaborated on recently, when I invited DailyCandy's Fashion Editor, Jordan, into my closet to help me refresh and reorganize for Spring. 


Jordan's Look 
(She got excited when my closet for the first time, so we styled her in a simple and chic look for the shoot)



After finding a number of mohair sweaters, we decided to showcase as a favorite trend for spring. 


Another trend we were finding and feeling excited for is Mexican Mix & Match



A cute way to organize your rings and keep them on display, is via an Etsy Antler. I had this one custom made -- I got to choose the colors, and the actual Antler. It's to this day one of my favorite pieces in my apartment.


Recognize any of these? Organize high end pairs with polaroids!


Organization Tip: Clean out all of your bags! You'll find quite the selection of goodies. This metro card ended up having $5 on it!


Of course I forced Jordan into a DIY - it's in my nature.


My favorite pic from the shoot. A neon skirt and Zara shoes. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs