Happy Isabel Marant for H&M Day: DIY Isabel Boot

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The time has finally come. The countdown on the H&M website says 11 minutes, and I'm at the point where I might just wait it out and see what happens.

For those of us who do not snag an awesome pair of Isabel boots, I've pulled this DIY out of the old dust closet for you.

Inspired by Isabel Marant Fall 2011 boot collection. 




GET THE LOOK: DIY EDITION

You'll need: Black Boots (I recommend these), Black Suede Fringe, Scissor & Glue Gun
Cut 2-3 strips of fringe per boot. You want a layered/extra fluffy fringe effect!


 After gluing down the first piece of fringe, glue down the second piece about an inch above. 
This will give the boot more body!
I'd still like a pair of Isabel's, however slouch it, style it, and good to go.

xoxo
T.S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs