Flannel on Flannel on Denim Makes Cozy

Monday, December 23, 2013

Super exciting to be featured on The Style Line this week. After enjoying a warm cup of joe with founder, Rachel, a few weeks ago, we decided it's probably time to share some fun DIY projects with her readers. 






The Look
J.Crew Flannel, Guess Sweater, DIY Flannel Patchwork Jeans, DIY Party Perfect Clutch, Zara Booties, Coal Beanie

Sneak Peak of my interview on The Style Line
My grandfather begged me to go to FIT. I couldn’t wait to leave the NY metro area, having grown up close by, so I ventured upstate and dug deep into my inner hippie. I learned that regardless of where I was living, at home, in NYC, in Ithaca, in LA…there was one thing that always stuck with me. My sense of style, and need to create. After college I dove head first into the fashion industry, and was able to experience many roles from design to merchandising, to fashion PR, blogging, social media, e-commerce, and now, sales development and creative marketing. I give 100%, so have made a constant effort to keep the creative energy flowing at all times, and have found that this is the ultimate answer for me. I can be busy with work, family, friends, etc. But as long as I find time to sustain my passion for design, crafting, and brainstorming new and fun ideas, I’ll be happy.

See the rest here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs