What in Karl's Name is Going on in Dallas???

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This ... is... so... weird. But I like it. I mean, leave it to Karl and Chanel to invite fashion's elite to Dallas, and showcase a completely out-of-nowhere, native american-inspired, totally unattainable, unwearable collection. BUT, it's art. Karl is an artist and I think this is a prime example of how he works. "Oh...you think I make quilted leather bags and rain boots with pretty rubber flowers on them? Nope!" The Dallas showcase is unexpected, enjoyable to look at, and even though not quite wearable, it's a beautiful, totally complete collection.

MY FAVORITE INSTAGRAMS FROM #CHANELDALLAS
From my friends at Teen Vogue



From some of fashion's favorite it girls




HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE COLLECTION












So strange and inspiring. But that is Karl...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs