Etsy Roundup: Spruce Up Your Home This New Year

Friday, December 27, 2013

Introducing my Etsy round up. Just another excuse to spend hours and hours browsing through my favorite marketplace. It amazes me that not everyone knows about Etsy. As a designer, I use it for everything from inspiration, to supplies but it goes so much further than that. The clothes, the vintage bags and jewelry, the housewares, the handmade furniture, the light fixtures, and custom pillows! I could go on.

This week's round up is inspired by the new year. Start fresh, add a new touch to the home and feel like you are in a fresh place, ready to take a fresh start. I'm not into resolutions, however I am into the feeling of cleansing, and starting anew. So of course, my answer to that is to find cool things on Etsy, and redecorate. 

All images are sourced from Etsy, and link to their product pages where you can purchase or browse.
















My roommates are both on vacation, and will be quite surprised when they get home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs